Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My SHTF Mix

The economic collapse is assured, with a following societal collapse a definite possibility. Get out of the system as much as you can. Prepare. Keep these four expressions in mind, and in order, to survive and thrive and remain sane: Buckle Up, Hunker Down, Buck Up, and Buckle Down.

But as you do all these things, and if the grid is still up, you might as well enjoy the coming economic apocalypse! I'm a traditionalist, so the mix comes in at around 80 minutes. Have a brew, kick back, and rock out to My SHTF Mix.

1.) Epic - Faith No More


"You want it all but you can't have it!"

2.) Apocalypse Please - Muse


"This is the end of the world."

3.) Symphony of Destruction - Megadeth


"Swing to the symphony of destruction."

4.) Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne


"All aboard! HAHAHA!"

5.) Highway to Hell - AC/DC


"I'm on the highway to hell!"

6.) I'm Not Okay - My Chemical Romance


"I mean this! I'm okay! Trust me."

7.) Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult


"Baby take my hand."

8.) Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House


Nice song accompanying scenes of desolation in Stephen King's "The Stand."

9.) Sweet Jane - Cowboy Junkies


"Whole world's comin' to an end, Mal." From Natural Born Killers

10.) Preaching the End of the World - Chris Cornell


"Seeking a friend for the end of the world."

11.) The Man Comes Around - Johnny Cash


Johnny Cash goes all Revelation on us.

12.) Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival


Howl at the moon, baby.

13.) Shelter Me - Cinderella


"We all need a little shelter."

14.) Sometimes Salvation - The Black Crowes


"Sometimes salvation in the eye of the storm."

15.) Santa Monica - Everclear


"Swim out past the breaker. Watch the world die."

16.) There Will Never Be Another Tonight - Bryan Adams


Douchebag Canadian didn't allow embedding his official video, so we get this guy.

17.) Live and Let Die - Guns N' Roses


Killer Axl scream.

18.) Alive - Pearl Jam


"I'm still alive."

19.) Let It Be - The Beatles


Speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment